POSITION DUTIES: CellFE Inc. has an opening for an R&D T Cell Engineering Lead. The role is responsible for defining the company’s yearly and quarterly R&D milestones, and ensuring timely execution of the milestones by allocating resources accordingly and managing R&D scientists and research associates. The role serves as a principal investigator (PI) for government grants, and publishes research findings as a PI. The role also represents the company during investor due diligence, and represents the company at the conferences. In addition, the role will recruit top R&D talent, and liaise with pharmaceutical and biotech partners.
REQUIREMENTS: Employer will accept a PhD in biotechnology or a closely related field plus 2 years in job offered or related occupation.
Education or Experience must include:
· Experience in the field of translational medicine and gene therapy
· Business or industry background in the field of cell and gene therapy
· Research skills in molecular biology, transfection, viral vector production, transduction, hematopoietic cell culture, immunology, and T cell potency assays
· Management of R&D projects
· Interpreting scientific results and advising on the outcomes of research findings
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
JOB LOCATION: 980 Atlantic Avenue, Ste. 110, Alameda, CA 94501
WHERE TO APPLY: attn Alla Zamarayeva, 980 Atlantic Avenue, Ste. 110, Alameda, CA 94501
Location: 980 Atlantic Avenue, Ste. 110, Alameda, CA 94501
Please e-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about these or upcoming opportunities with CellFE.
Copyright © 2018 CellFE Inc. - All Rights Reserved.